What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you call by phone, leave a voice-mail, e-mail, fax, mail or deliver an inquiry to us after you review this site, you may be asked or believe it appropriate to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number, city and state, or more specific residential address or employment information). Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, "Sensitive Information"). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through phone calls, e-mails, faxes, or otherwise in writing, will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we do not electronically track information about your visit and do not store that information in web server logs.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user or response data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
• to consultants, expert witnesses and/or contractors who may use it on your behalf or in connection with a confirmed attorney-client relationship between us; but no information will be disclosed without your express permission;
• if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; but no information will be disclosed without your express permission; and
• as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, e-mail or fax or mailing address on our website at any time to:
• see what data we have about you, if any;
• change/correct any data we have about you;
• ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
• opt out of future communications from us.