REAL ESTATE & LAND DEVELOPMENT
Accomplishing Your Real Estate Development Goals in Fox Valley
Purchasing real estate for commercial development involves a significant investment of time and resources. When legal challenges threaten your investment, it is important to have an attorney you trust to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
For the past three decades, I — Ken Hoch, Attorney at Law — have helped Illinois developers and business owners accomplish their real estate development goals. I will help you anticipate issues and guide you through the process to make your commercial real estate project succeed.
Do Not Let Municipal Issues Derail Your Real Estate Project
Call 630-262-8780 ∙ E-mail: KEN@hochlaw.com Fax: 630-262-8784
From the initial transaction to development of the land and resolution of disputes, I can provide the experienced, aggressive representation you need.
Purchasing and Selling Commercial Real Estate
When you enter into any real estate transaction, it is important to consider every possibility and ensure that your interests will be protected. I can assist you with:
• Commercial property sales and leases
• Shopping center agreements
• Purchase contracts with building-to-be-constructed
• Municipal sewer and water easements negotiations and drafting
• Cell tower leases
• Freedom of Information Act requests and appeals
• Contract for deed
• Option agreements
• Counseling regarding tax sale purchases
Developing the Property
You have purchased the land with a purpose. I will help you accomplish your goals and guide you through every step of the development process, including:
• Negotiations with county and municipal authorities
• Presentations before the various governmental bodies
• Special use applications
• Zoning and building variances
• Annexation agreements and rezoning
• Subdivision approval
• Developmental conditions and extractions, including vested rights and inverse condemnation
• Recapture agreements
• Parking, signage, curbcut and paving permit applications
• Private utilities agreements
• State and local historical preservation matters
Additionally, I will help you work with:
• Traffic experts regarding intersection design studies, traffic signals and controls, and follow-up negotiations with the Illinois Department of Transportation.
• Engineers regarding subdivision design, sewer and lift station, storm water retention and control, and other infrastructure issues.
• Experts regarding environmental impact standards and follow-up negotiations with the Illinois Department of Environment and Department of Natural Resources.
Resolving Commercial Property Disputes
I have over 40 years of experience as a trial lawyer, representing my clients in the courtroom. I can protect your interests in negotiation and litigation regarding:
• Purchase contract disputes
• Title and boundary disputes
• Adverse possession
• Eminent domain
• Valuation issues
• Tax exemptions and assessment appeals
• Real Estate Disclosure Act disputes
• Mortgage disputes
• Condominium association problems
• Damage to property disputes
Developers Can Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Whatever stage of real estate development you are in, call 630-262-8780 to discuss your situation. There will be no charge for any commercial development initial consultation and project review. I will listen to your concerns and explain how I can help you accomplish your goals.